Goodbye flip-flops, shorts, and the atrocious heat of summer. Hello pumpkins, pumpkin spice lattes, and lovely boot weather! This is the best time of year to stock up on some new boots to get you through the cooler autumn weather and the snowy days of winter yet to come.
It seems that every major magazine or fashion blog has a piece on the current boot trends for fall. From velvet to over-the-knee to ankle, boots are definitely the thing to be seen wearing this fall!
But while some people out there might be able to afford the newest styles ($450 for a pair of boots?!), most of us are bargain shoppers looking to wear those latest styles for a fraction of the cost. Below I have chose 6 of the latest fall boot trends that would be perfect for any fall/winter wardrobe and won’t break the bank!
Also if you are wondering how to find the perfect fit for calf or over-the-knee boots then check out this amazing article from Fat Girl Flow on how to get boots that fit!
- At first I was a bit skeptical about this latest trend. I mean…velvet?! But then I started pairing them with a few outfits and they look so amazing! Look for these at GoJane for only $36!
- Hiking boots – not just for actual hiking anymore. These block heel lace-up hiker boots would look great with some leggings and over-sized socks. These are available at Macy’s for $79.
- If you have been wanting a pair of over-the-knee boots but worry that you won’t be able to find a pair that fits well then look no further! There are so many stores that have a wide selection of wide-calf and over-the-knee boots for us curvy girls! These are available from FullBeauty for only $65!
- Metallic boots also seem to be all the rage these days; however, they come with such a high price tag! These Western-style metallic boots are the perfect solution to avoiding sticker shock. Although currently out of stock these can normally be found at Office.co.uk for only £80 ($97).
- Like velvet, suede is also the newest go-to fabric for boots this fall. Also chunky heels seem to be making a comeback as this is the fourth boot in my list with a chunky heel! These gorgeous burgundy boots can also be found at GoJane for $36.
- Every outfit needs a statement piece and these are the ultimate statement piece for an evening/date outfit! These gorgeous red knee high boots with a lovely kitten heel can be yours for only $59 from Designer Shoe Warehouse!