I started this blog over a year ago as a way to address the lack of plus size clothing “Buy This” lists. While I still am loving that concept and trying to do something similar, I have also found that when speaking to many others like me that the most important thing for plus size women is to see how individual items all come together in one amazing outfit.
So I am revamping this site a bit! I will take a post from a regular size blog and create a plus size outfit that is similar. The outfits will include everything from top to bottom, earrings to shoes. While I would not call myself a fashionista, I feel I am up to the challenge of trying to help full-figured women find the outfits that fit their body perfectly.
Now that you’ve seen a selection of ruffly shirts, now you all you need is to create the perfect outfit!
Continue reading “One Shirt – Day & Night”
Ruffles are turning out to be one of Spring 2017 hottest trends for regular and plus-sized clothes! Generally, plus-size clothing designers have tended to shy away from adding anything that will draw attention to the curves, such as big ruffles, but it looks like they have finally decided to toss that out the window and embrace and flaunt a plus-size woman’s curves!
While I will admit I’ve never been a big ruffles fan, after choosing the selections I picked out for today, I am dying to try out a few of these shirts and dresses!
Continue reading “Ruffles, Ruffles, Ruffles”
Although it’s 82° here in Oklahoma in some places in the US it’s snowing so I thought now would be the perfect time to share some Snow Day outfits for school, work, and date night.
Continue reading “Snow Day Essentials”
1. I adore the Fall colors of this top! This would be a fantastic sweater that would be perfect for work, home, or a night out. Available from Lane Bryant in sizes 1X-4X.
2. I am in LOVE with this top from ASOS Curve. With long sleeves it’s perfect for cooler Fall weather but is also lightweight enough that if the weather warms up a bit (looking at you Oklahoma Autumns) you won’t be sweating up a storm! Sizes: 14-28.
3. What every woman needs: a classic pullover sweater. This color is amazing but also comes in blue, black, and red. Look for it at Old Navy. Sizes available: 1X-4X.
4. Polka dots and stripes! Pink and Grey! What more could you want? Another perfect work, home, and night out sweater. Available in sizes: 10 – 30 (Torrid Size 00-6).
5. It’s 7:PM and you are getting ready for a date but can’t decided on what to wear. Luckily you remember ordering this stunning faux peplum-style pullover from Eloquii and are ready in no time! Available in sizes: 14/16, 18/20, 22/24, and 26/28.
6. Cats! Who wouldn’t want this adorable cat sweater? This cute sweater is from Evans and would be a lovely addition to your wardrobe! Sizes available: 12 – 16, 18/20, and 22/24.
It’s that time of the year again! The leaves start to change, pumpkins start appearing on doorsteps, everything becomes Pumpkin Spice, and you start pulling out the thick over-sized sweaters from the back of your closet.